Erickson coaching program “The Art and Science of Coaching” is accredited coaching training program of ICF (International Coach Federation) and it’s one of the leading and most widely coaching training program in the world. As representatives of Erickson International in Austria, company ITO offering their programs in this area.
Conditions for getting certificate “Erickson Professional Coach”
- Attended all four modules of training “The Art and Science of Coaching” (16 days of training)
- Missed a maximum of one day of training
- Pass a written test
- Done 30 coaching sessions with clients who were not part of your group, of which at least 24 must be paid
- Two of these 30 sessions is required to record in mp3 or wma format and deliver them to one of the local trainers
- Analysis of some of the recommended books on coaching or withheld article on the implementation of coaching
Coaching sessions that are delivered on the job, as part of professional activities of managers, coaches or internal coaches are considered as paid.
Analysis of the book should be a length of at least 2 pages, A4 format (standard spacing, font Arial 11)