Module I – Inspiration
The aim of this module is to provide participants with the necessary theory and practice in order to be able to carry out a complete coaching session and inspire clients to take necessary actions for success. In the first module of The Art and Science of Coaching, you are going to learn about the basic structure of coaching sessions and the principles of coaching focusing on solutions. This module can be completed as separate training.
Module II – Implementation
The focus of the second module is on the development and implementation of coaching skills. This module gives us a new approach to strategy, planning, execution and organization of time. In this module you are going to learn about different ways in which you can assist the client in finding their own answers to the question “How can I achieve the desired goal?”
Module III – Establishing of Values
How many times did you notice that in spite a proven plan of action and “know how” a project begins to stagnate and the end result is worse than it was planned? This module gives you the opportunity to get to know methods for raising the awareness of clients about core values. You will learn how to assist the client in connecting with the goals and values on which he operates.
Module IV – Integration
The fourth module is the final module of this unique and exciting journey and the aim of it is for you to create you own strategies of success, plan for development of your own coaching business or implementation of coaching in your company. Through integration of acquired knowledge participants come in contact with an exceptional and deepest knowledge about coaching for which Marilyn Atkinson has dedicated last 30 years of research and practical work.
Schedule for training 2018 in Vienna
- Module I: 04. – 07.10.2018
- Module II: 22. – 25.11.2018
- Module III: 10. – 13.01.2019
- Module IV: 21. – 24.02.2019
Schedule for training 2019 in Vienna
- Module I: 26. – 27.04.2019 (Module I, Part 1, German)
- Module I: 10. – 11.05.2019 (Module I, Part 2, German)
- Module II: 31.05. – 01.06.2019 (Module II, Part 1, German)
- Module II: 07. – 08.06.2019 (Module II, Part 2, German)
- Module I: 05. – 08.09.2019 (English)
- Module II: 10. – 13.10.2019 (English)
- Module III: 07. – 10.11.2019 (English)
- Module IV: 05. – 08.12.2019 (English)