To ensure highest quality coaching the ITO coaches are certified by ICF and / or Erickson.
ICF was founded in 1995 and today it is the leading global organization with over 25,500 members who are dedicated to promoting coaching by setting high professional standards, providing independent certification, and building a network of accredited coaches.
ICF is specifically recognized among coaching professionals worldwide for:
- Developing coaching core competencies
- Establishing a professional code of ethics and standards
- Creating an internationally recognized credentialing program
- Setting guidelines through accreditation for coach-specific training programs
- Providing continuous education through world-class events, Communities of Practice (CPs) and archived learning