Date: 28.06.2019 – 30.06.2019
Price: 1.150 € excl. VAT per person
Währinger Straße 4
1090 Wien, Österreich
• 10% early bird discount for enrolment by April 30, 2019
• 10% discount for ICF certified Coaches
• 10% discount for “The Art & Science of Coaching” participants
• Special price for more participants. Come with colleagues or friends!
ECI’s breakthrough program, High Performance Team Coaching will help your leaders take the leap from manager to coach for innovative and consistent results.
Align and Motivate Teams to Achieve Set Goals
Incorporating value-based coaching techniques, this program helps align and motivate teams to achieve set goals. High Performance Team Coaching has helped in-house coaches, freelance corporate coaches and team leaders throughout the world apply our specific value-based tools to enhance creativity and strategic thinking. This course examines and defines the structure and principles of innovation within the team dynamic resulting in clear, consistent, and measurable outcomes. You will also learn how to encourage team members to shift out of their competitiveness to truly acknowledge, trust and stand for each other. You will be surprised what a difference 24hrs can make to a team’s efficiency, relationship and performance!
The program is a 3-day (24 hours) course that is delivered in an intensive workshop format.
- Creating team alignment and trust
- Visual group decision-making tools
- Team facilitation and accountability
- Whiteboard Coaching
- Leveraging your team charter, mission, and vision
- ICF CCE Credits (14 hrs)
- Erickson Team Coach Certificate
Carmel Lee Paul
is ICF certified executive and team coach and Erickson facilitator with long-term professional experience. 25 years of coaching experience having coached hundreds of people in different positions and from multiple backgrounds, cultures and areas, with different problems, needs, requests and issues they want to tackle and solve.
Coaching-Lehrgang für Führungskräfte I
Coaching-Ausbildung mit internationaler Zertifizierung