Erickson Coaching International: Learn the Art of Successful Coaching
Do you want to learn how to coach your employees yourself? Would you like to develop your teams personally and professionally?
The internationally recognised programme The Art & Science of Coaching, accredited by the International Coach Federation (ICF), is aimed primarily at executives, managers and HR professionals who want to approach their employees in a more focused and empathetic way.
As a participant, you’ll learn important theoretical and practical principles of solution-oriented coaching. We’ll show you how many different factors underlie major change processes and train you in the use of various effective coaching methods. With this know-how you’ll be able to later lead discussions towards a clear goal and concrete results.
Coaching as Management Tool
As an executive, you in particular can leverage the knowledge gained in coaching training to develop your full leadership potential, increase your job satisfaction and better reconcile personal and company visions. You will actively promote team cohesion and inspire your employees.
The course The Art & Science of Coaching combines professional coaching with established Erickson principles and performance-oriented techniques. You will receive internationally recognised coaching materials that have proven to increase the effectiveness of interpersonal communication. We also offer a Coaching Excellence Course and High Performance Team Coaching aimed specifically at executives.
Why The Art and Science of Coaching?
- Over forty years of pioneering work in the optimisation of global personal development programmes
- Very efficient programme with the highest standards of content quality and trainers, including peer group work
- The programme is accredited by the International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Team of trainers: internationally accredited Professional Certified and Master Certified Coaches
- Unparalleled tools and resources to support your continuing education (e.g. Erickson online learning platform)
- Great importance is placed on practical exercises for the application of coaching techniques.