Forced Ranking Leadership Evaluation | Leadership Performance Portfolio
MINDONE’s Forced Ranking Leadership Evaluation is an online tool for assessing the performance and competencies of managers. It establishes transparent standards for the evaluation of managers’ performance. By increasing the quality of management, it contributes to a measurable increase in company performance.
Our forced ranking system serves to:
- provide a consistent assessment of management
- quickly gain an overview of executives’ competencies
- develop internal management benchmarks
- establish performance and management standards applicable to all departments
- implement specific personnel and structural development measures
- monitor the progress of executive performance.
Performance and Competencies as Key Metrics
To increase objectivity and reduce discrepancies in the assessment of performance and competencies, we rely on comparative methods (benchmarking performance against that of other employees) and make sure to involve multiple observers. Evaluation of management levels is carried out by the respective superordinate level, thereby incorporating into the results various insights into the manager being evaluated.
A forced ranking system necessitates clear evaluations and decisions and allows for a comprehensive assessment of top performers based on three dimensions:
- Performance: What results does the person achieve?
- Competencies: What are the competencies that distinguish him/her in particular?
- Potential: To what extent has the person’s potential already been tapped and/or in what direction can he/she still evolve?
Forced Ranking System: Flexibility via Modularity
Supplementing with systematic multivariate profiling supports you in further increasing the objectivity of results and generating benchmarks. To gain additional perspectives when assessing competencies, we recommend a comprehensive analysis using 360° feedback. While the forced ranking system and 360° feedback provide information on how an executive is perceived in the company, profiling provides an external perspective on potential and development levers.
You’re interested in booking us?
Send us your request today.
[contact-form-7 id=”1351″ title=”Contact””]