MINDONEselect is a highly-sophisticated, multifaceted profiling tool for successful job placement. It delivers compact profiles that allow you to reliably select high potentials for various positions. MINDONEselect is particularly well-suited as an instrument in selection processes and for the potential analysis of employees without management functions.
MINDONEselect is based on a combination of different parameters based on proven psychological models, giving you an overview of the following dimensions within thirty minutes:
- professional interests
- motivational structure
A numerical test can also be applied and combined with MINDONEselect, if desired.
Areas of Application
Taken together, the models provide a picture of the personality traits critical to success or to a position. This profile can be used for various job descriptions. MINDONEselect is particularly suitable for:
- Recruiting and internal job market: Via benchmark matching, MINDONEselect can be used as a selection tool. Based on one’s professional interests, conclusions can be drawn on the ideal assignment of a person to the various areas of a company.
- Retention and management recommendations: Motivators provide information on the degree of intrinsic and extrinsic amplifiers. This allows us to generate specific retention and management recommendations.
- Role Matching: With the aid of predefined benchmarks, it is possible to match participants up with a position/function. Benchmarks are based on the job profile and the company’s success factors.
Overview of MINDONEselect
- Modular application of the four areas
- MINDONEselect can either be set with predetermined benchmarks or adapted to your competency model.
- Duration: approx. 25 minutes (for three areas) + 10 minutes for numerical reasoning skills
- Simple, automated and user-friendly interface with individual access rights
- Immediate and automatic generation of reports for employees, management and HR
You’re interested in booking us?
Send us your request today.