BEAT – a modern way of leading change
Most organizational change initiatives fail. BEAT the odds by simplifying your approach.
Typical challenges in change management:
- People don’t understand the story or the part they play in it.
- People don’t feel like they are a part of the change.
- Good intentions and goals don’t turn into actions or the needed behaviour change has never been properly clarified.
- Critical actions are forgotten and get weaker through time, thus the strategy doesn’t become real in people’s daily work and the results are not reached.
BEAT is a revolutionary change management philosophy, method and platform developed by Finnish company Trainers' House, tested with hundreds of organizations.
BEAT is for people and organizations who believe that better results are created through change in behaviour.
The 4 journeys of change
In order to succeed in change, you need to succeed in 4 journeys.
The BEAT method guides you through these journeys and the BEAT platform ensures that your strategic plan is turned into habits and eventually results.
For managers BEAT stands for:
For employees BEAT stands for:
The BEAT platform ensures that your strategic plan turns into habits and results
The BEAT change management platform supports people in strategic behaviour change. The easy to use app reminds people about the most important actions and supports them in practicing new habits. Full transparency helps in rewarding people for focusing on the right things.
BEAT bridges the gap between your strategy and people’s daily work.
The key benefits are:
- Reminds and supports in meeting the most important actions on a weekly basis
- Makes people’s accomplishments visible and encourages learning
- Motivates interaction beyond department boundaries
- Makes changes in actions and results measurable and transparent
- Enables the fast rhythm of change management and communication
BEAT helps your employees to keep the most important behaviors alive in daily work and reach your goals through a focused effort.
ITO is proud partner with Trainers' House for providing BEAT to our clients.