Learn more about the success factor of asking the right questions and listening in this interactive online event with integrated practical exercises.
When: 30.11.2023, 4:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Effective leaders ask powerful questions that support team dialogue, reflection and solution finding. Questions are among the most powerful tools leaders have at their disposal to build plans, visions and relationships – both with themselves and with team members.
Equally important is the art of active listening.
Learn more about the success factor of asking the right questions and listening in this webinar with integrated practice by Miglena Doneva-Doncheff, training manager Erickson Coaching Austria and board member of ICF Austria..
What awaits you:
- How does the Erickson methodology of solution-focused questioning create an atmosphere of trust?
- How can this ensure open communication and cooperation?
- How does the art of active listening promote engagement and shared purpose?
- What are the most important elements of effective questions?
- How does it work in practice?
Try out some of the principles you have heard right away and get immediate feedback from the coach.
After registration you will receive a confirmation and your access link.